This page is for viewing conference room availability ONLY. You must book a room via your AU Gmail account and calendar. Instructions on how to schedule a conference room are available in the box on the right.
About this page and scheduling conference rooms:
- Everyone with an Antioch Gmail account can view the conference room availability below (you must be logged in to your Gmail Account).
- Only AUNE Faculty and Staff may schedule a conference room via individual Antioch Gmail account calendars.
- This page works best in Firefox and Google Chrome.
Click on the the dropdown arrow on the top, right of the calendar to display individual conference rooms (1B, 1C, 1D and Library Media Room).
View the Conference Room Calendars within Gmail Calendars.
If you would prefer to view the conference room calendars within your Antioch gmail account, you can add them as follows:
- Log in to your Antioch Gmail account if you are not already logged in.
- Copy the link below for the individual conference room calendar you would like to add to your list of calendars.
- Go to the “Calendar” tab in your Gmail account
- On the left side bar of the Calendar tab, paste the link into the box beneath “Other Calendars” where it says “Add a coworkers calendar…”
- Though you can now view the conference room calendar(s), you must continue to schedule the calendar as a “Room Resource” from within another event.
COPY these links (the blue part only) for each conference room calendar
Conference Room 1B: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Room 1C: email@example.com
Conference Room 1D: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Media Room: email@example.com